- Degree in Business Administration (Finance) or Accounting with minimum CGPA 3.00
- Preferably a member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants or Certified Public Accountant (ACCA, CPA, MICPA, others
- Proficient in SAP application is an advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Accounts Payable Analyst
- General Accounting Analyst
- Management Financial Accounting Analyst
- Statutory Financial Accounting Analyst
6, Jalan Dungun, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, 50490Website
Petron in Malaysia traces its rich heritage to 1893 when it was first established as a Standard Vacuum Oil Company. Along the way, we have experienced many significant changes which included mergers and acquisitions, shaping us into who we are now.
Today, we are Petron Malaysia, a part of Petron Corporation in the Philippines, an emerging and rapidly evolving Asian oil company.