• Candidate must possess at least a high school certificate or equivalent.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Required Language[s]: Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese/Mandarin
• Required skill[s]: Customer service, create & manage all financial documents, data entry and Webmax experience.
• Knowledge of credit control is an advantage
• Possess strong analytical and good planning skills with good working knowledge of software application.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Fill in online application form
https://forms.gle/fGVGb3jWKGSeZRgMA or https://forms.office.com/r/0C3ND927Tz
• Send resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
• Perform day to day operation of sales performance and customer services
• Provide administration support including handling calls, data entry, filling, photocopying, scanning, responding to emails and preparing documents.
• Perform account receivables and credit control function.
• Perform of general administrative and human resource function.
• Maintain proper record and filling
• To produce sales and financial reports related to budgets, sales performance, inventory report and etc.
• To perform of all kinds of office and warehouse administrative task, including housekeeping, repair and maintenance, ensure cleanliness of office and warehouse, etc
• Perform any other task assigned by the Superior as and when required
- Company Size
Total 50 - 99 employees
- Employee Benefits
- Free parking, group personal accident insurance and panel clinic available
- Friendly environment, career advancement, opportunity for training & development
- > 70 years expertise with wide coverage and multiple international brands
- At Kapar Batu 7, near Vitagen factory at Kapar, Near to Klang City
BB Live Channel
AMPANG TAMAN KOSAS
1 year experience