Back End Developer (Johor Bahru)
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably candidates with experience building high-performance, large-scale, distributed server applications.
- Preferably candidates with a commitment to developing clean code that is easy to maintain and enhance strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Preferably candidates with understanding in the tradeoff between time space complexity, and able to adjust the code design based on the tradeoff.
- Preferably candidates with 2 - 3 years of working experience in software development. Fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- Required Language(s): English, Mandarin (Candidate need to liaise with Mandarin-speaking counterparts).
- To design, develop, test, debug and maintain web and application-based solutions.
- To participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- To assist in process improvement initiatives as well as writing and executing test cases.
- To utilize automated software or tools on workflow maintenance.
- To contribute to design, architecture and final implementation of the platform.
- To invent flexible solutions to challenging technical problems that are adaptable and scalable to future business needs, participate in code reviews.
- To work in pairs with a front-end developer, in order to improve and add new functionalities to the website, as well as contribute to the site maintenance.
- To carry out an ongoing technology watch, with the aim of implementing the latest technologies on our platform.
- To work in a team in a technical department located across Asia.
- To be responsible for one or several projects among the numerous projects the team manages every day.
- To be responsible for feasibility analysis and optimization of projects through detailed planning.
Type Full TimeCategory
Malaysia OnlyExperience Required
Min 2 YearsLocation
Bukit Indah, Johor BahruSalary
Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Accommodation or Transportation allowance (Dependable)
Vertical Corporate Tower B, The Bangsar South City, Kuala Lumpur, 59200, Wilayah PersekutuanWebsite
Total 50 employees
SNSoft DN BHD is one of the prominent software development studios, founded in 2016. With our high-level service, we endeavor to be a powerhouse of software development for social media and mobile games.
SNSoft has assembled a professional line-up of technocrat employees from local to other Asia countries. We possessed a wide range of immense talents, skills and industry experience to cater the high-demanding consulting needs of the market in terms of software, web, database design and development solutions. Despite the differences in cultures, we speak only one language - to provide the best services to our clients by meeting latest industry trends. SNSoft has, indeed, established and continues to preserve an atmosphere of always striving for the best among the team.
SNSoft assures to be the perfect solution provider for firms who are looking for consistent outcomes, and stay competitive in this fast-paced changing information technology world. we are looking for a great team who's talented and passionate that help to make the difference in our organization in future growth, hence, we're willing to pay for good talent. We are constantly looking for talents in term of three attributes. Firstly, they like creating, being part of something new. Secondly, they want to participate in the upside. Last but not least, they want to live a meaningful life.