Cloud Software Engineer
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree / Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Internet & Multimedia Computing, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- MUST be able to communicate in both English and Mandarin (verbal & written) in order to support / liaise with China's customers / team.
- Strong programming skill in PHP, Java or C / C++.
- Web application programming knowledge with PHP is a must.
- Knowledge in SQL-based relational database and MySQL is preferable.
- Practical knowledge in MVC is most preferable.
- Mobile app development in Android / iOS is added advantage.
- Passionate and enthusiastic in software development and new technology.
- Fresh graduates and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- To design and develop web-based, cloud and mobile applications as well as specific solutions based on customer requirements.
- To perform research on new technology and upcoming trend.
- To provide consultancy and next-level support to the global customers.
12-3, Menara IJM Land, 1, Lebuh Tunku Kudin 3, Gelugor, 11700, PenangWebsite
Total 10 employees
Silkron Technology Sdn Bhd is a private company that specializes in smart vending and automated retail platform with its headquarters in Penang, Malaysia and a subsidiary company, Silkron Information Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd in Shenzhen, China.
Silkron was first founded in the year of 2004 in a rented residential apartment in the neighborhood of Sungai Ara on the island of Penang, Malaysia, as a sole proprietary business known as “Silkron Technology”. The name of the company was derived from the word “silk”, which is one of the strongest natural fibers that is soft and comfortable to wear in both warm and cold weather, to signify the company’s focus in developing software that would be strong and fulfilling the user needs in different environments. A year later in 2005, Silkron has been incorporated as “Silkron Technology Sdn Bhd”. In its initial years, Silkron has been developing and providing industrial and factory automation software solutions to the local and multi-national semiconductor and electronics manufacturers in Malaysia and Philippines.
In the year 2020, Silkron has begun developing smart vending platform, code-named Intellivend which is later officially known as Vendron. Silkron was invited by Intel to showcase the first prototype of Vendron at Intel’s booth in conjunction of Shanghai Vending and Digital Signage Expo in the year 2011.
Vendron has been officially released in 2012 and was launched in VendItalia, one of the world’s largest vending events hosted bi-annually in Milan, Italy. Silkron was later listed in the “100 Things to Watch in 2014" by the JWT Intelligence (New York) under item #79 [Citation: "100 Things to Watch in 2014". JWT Intelligence. 26 December 2013. Retrieved 1 July 2017.]. Silkron has been awarded the “Best of Retail & Supply Chain Management” in the Asia Pacific ICT (APICTA) 2016 Taipei.
In the year 2019, Silkron had established its first oversea subsidiary company known as "Silkron Information Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd" in Shenzhen, China. In the year of 2020, Silkron has achieved market reach to customer base in 47 countries around the globe.