- Min Degree in Law, LLB (Hons) and a qualified Advocate and Solicitor of Malaysia
- At least 2-3 year’s experience in corporate legal work either in law firm or an in house counsel in a commercial organization.
- A high level of English and Bahasa Malaysia competency is required. Ability to communicate in Mandarin is an advantage
- Possesses legal administration skills and research skills
- Candidate must be able to meet deadline, multitask, independent, has a positive attitude, possess good interpersonal skill and commercial sense.
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
- Reporting to higher management on and to safeguard the legal rights and interest of the Group of companies and provide legal advice to the Management according to best legal practices;
- To draft and/or review contracts, agreements, legal documents, letters, public statements, publication material, and handle litigation matters;
- To coordinate with external lawyers in all legal matters including documentation, litigations and dispute resolution;
- To keep abreast of changes in the law or relevant regulation/legislation and advise management on the impact of such changes on company’s operations and recommend strategies for compliance;
- To work closely with various departments pertaining to legal, tender and commercial matters;
- To perform legal research and liaise with various agencies on relevant group license applications, compliance, accreditation, and any other approvals and permits required for business operations;
- Perform administrative, secretarial, and filing tasks while maintaining confidentiality and security of information;
- Marketing of the company's products and services including undertaking all activities towards achieving this objective such as establishing a good network of contacts and customers such that the company's name and brand became well known and established.
- Undertaking business development for the company to ensure the company's current existing business are sustained and contributed to overall growth.
- To prepare business proposals
- To manage business collaboration projects
- Other assignments as and when required by the Management.
- Up to RM 8,500 Basic (Subject to Last Withdrawn Salary & Interview Performance) + Annual Bonus + EPF + SOCSO + Salary Adjustment upon Confirmation
UPON COMPLETION OF A YEAR OF SERVICE:
- Full body Checkup (Employee only)
- Family Body Checkup (Exclusive Rate)
[WORKING HOUR:] Monday to Friday only, 8am to 6pm
[WORKING LOCATION:] Kuala Lumpur
[ABOUT THE COMPANY:]
Founded in 1982, our client is an integrated healthcare provider that has since opened more than 120 diagnostic and clinical centres nationwide, specializing in diagnostic, laboratory, and medical technologies. Following the emergence of pandemic, our client is crowned as the largest Covid-19 screening provider in Malaysia. To keep up with the much needed healthforce, they have delegated 75% of their workforce to accentuate and expand on Covid-19.
Currently, their subsidiary is focusing on optimizing a one stop mobile app to help ease the citizen in accessing healthcare-related services and consultancy, remotely.
- Company Size
Total 10 - 49 employees
- Employee Benefits
- Open to Advocate and Solicitor who is up for career challenges!
- Fast Moving, Challenging but Rewarding Working Environment!
- Good Basic + Miscellaneous Allowances + Great Employment Benefit!
BB Live Channel
AMPANG TAMAN KOSAS
1 year experience
0 year experience
0 year experience
RMF Holdings Sdn Bhd
1 year experience