* Malaysians only.
* Candidate must possess at least Degree/Diploma in Early Childhood Education or Music Education or currently pursuing the respective certificate are welcomed. 1 year experience in related field is required.
* Candidate with Degree / Diploma / STPM / SPM certificates in other field but with 1-2 years experiences in Education industry will be considered.
* Computer literacy is required: Microsoft Words, Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
* Willing to travel to Taman Kinrara, Puchong, Selangor.
* Able to speak and write in English and Bahasa.
* Bonus: Applicant with cheerful and willing to learn attitude.
* Bonus: Able to teach Mandarin for 4-6 years old.
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
* Able to handle children with care, love and patience.
* Able to prepare lesson plans, teaching materials and observation reports.
* Using variety of activities & instructional methods: songs, stories, art, structured games.
* Classroom management skill is required.
* Following and complying with teaching standards and safety regulations.
* Cooperate, give support and maintain good relationship/communication with the principal / management and colleagues at all times.
* Responsible for own classroom cleanliness and tidiness from day one.
* Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices.
* Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions.
* Good problem solving skills
- Working Hours
- Company Size
Total 1 - 9 employees
- Employee Benefits
- Yearly increment
- EPF & Socso
- Special Bonus
TADIKA JUNIOR PINTAR CEMERLANG
Setapak, Batu Caves, Taman Sri Gombak, Selangor.
0 year experience
EPF, SOCSO, EIS, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance Training and Career Advancement, Staff Meals, Bonus, Annual Leave Special incentive, Medical Claims, Teacher Appreciation Night.