Executive / Sr. Executive - Purchasing
- Degree in business administration, procurement, or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience in purchasing or in a similar position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organization and documentation skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
(1) New Model Quality Development Role
- Control Local Part Development & Supplier Action Plan
- Control Part Drawing & Specification
- Plan, Execute & Monitor QAV2/related Tooling activity
- Ensure parts quality & delivery maturation meet model target
- Conduct root cause & problem solving analysis faced during development by work closely with supplier
- Monitor & review BOM/Local Parts List accuracy
- Ensure Design Change Notice (DCN) Implementation & Ensure COP/Regulation Implementation
- Control overall development document
- Prepare Report/support data as requested by PL (Cate/Model)
- Establish ILP Gentani for data application
- Monitor on the ILP validity period & ensure the application is compliance to Government requirement
- Collaborate with external departments (Eg: Finance, NMP and GL)
- Review and report to Management on the progress and result of the ILP application (Up until CEO)
- Check, verify & compile documents require matching as in the declared part list
- Keep documents in proper filling for audit reference purpose
- Conduct deep analysis & justify price gap for each parts investment in the application
- Participate and support in the Government Audit towards ABDC Committee Meeting for approval
- Study future Government Policy in order to be in line with government direction and reflect accordingly
P-3-1, Level 3, Pacific Towers Business Hub, Jalan 13/6, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, 46200Website
Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd manufactures automobiles. The Company produces sedans, hatchbacks, electric, and sport utility vehicles as well as offers maintenance, parts, and merchandise. Honda Malaysia Sdn operates in Malaysia.