Executive / Sr. Executive - Sales Area Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field.
- Experience working in Sales/Marketing may be preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- To manage Dealer Sales Related Operations
- To be the window person between HMSB & dealers
- To monitor, coach, follow up & review dealers' improvement activities towards achieving various target set for the assigned dealers
- To guide & motivate dealers to understand & comply with HMSB policies
- To monitor achievement by monthly forecast accumulative performance
- To assist dealer in achieving target & ensure all direction / activities are conducted accordingly
- To understand the market situations & competitior movement
- To communicate with Distribution section on dealer remittance & monitor dealer remittance, car delivery, dealer back order, booking & registration
- To share with dealer on new campaign conducted
- To perform related duties as assigned / as the situation dictates
P-3-1, Level 3, Pacific Towers Business Hub, Jalan 13/6, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, 46200Website
Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd manufactures automobiles. The Company produces sedans, hatchbacks, electric, and sport utility vehicles as well as offers maintenance, parts, and merchandise. Honda Malaysia Sdn operates in Malaysia.