Interior Designer, Senior
- Degree / Diploma Holder in interior design, architecture or other related disciplines
- Relevant experience in Hospitality, Residential, Restaurant and Show Flat Design, preferably exposed to top-tier luxury projects
- Solid experience in handling clients and projects from design stage to job completion
- Strong passion for design, creative, enthusiastic with a strong sense of continuous improvement and exploring new ideas
- Excellent presentation with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle full set design drawings and specifications
- Able to handle multi tasks under pressure and dynamic environment, ability to meet tight schedules with confidence and willing to work overtime when necessary
- Strong technical background and well experienced in generating/reviewing design and construction drawings/specifications/documentation/shop drawings
- Familiar with AutoCAD, Photoshop and common software
- Excellent command of spoken and written English AND Mandarin IS A MUST
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Independently handle top-tier hospitality / residential projects from design concept to site supervision/coordination during the construction period
- Develop conceptual ideas for the narrative & mood board
- Initiate design concept, layouts and material selection
- Handle presentation with concept diagrams, perspective drawings and other means to demonstrate the design
- Manage full sets of presentation and tender documentation
- Develop operational plans for team members, managing execution and measuring results
- Coordinate with internal design support members, professional consultants and project management teams
- Supervise and coach junior staff members in daily works, develop team capabilities, and contribute to team cohesiveness
15-1, Jalan Op 1/6, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47160 Puchong, Selangor, 47160Website
10 - 49 Employees
We are a fast growing Interior Design and Construction Building company handling multiple blue chip accounts. Show us your best and there will be great career experience awaits. The Agenda towards New Vision JG has chosen to sustain its competitive position by pursuing a very different course. We maintain low overhead hands-on ownership involvement in each step of every project, and take extreme steps to be certain that things are simply done right the first time. In this way, we not only have been able to remain competitive, but have in fact shown steady growth.
JG has the ability to address a wide variety of construction projects. We have learned that a responsible General Contractor maintains a high level of control over each project. We therefore have the capability to perform very high percentages of each project with our own forces. We believe that a projects starts once we receive a request of pricing. By utilizing computerized functions for Estimating, Job Cost, Project Management and Scheduling, we can respond to your needs for consistent competitive pricing and accurate project status information with a very short turns around time.
Although a construction site can be a hazardous environment, JG has made every effort to minimize these risks. Through employee training programs, daily job site evaluations, and written programs that each employee is provided, we have successfully met or exceeded both Federal and State mandated regulations for employee safety. These efforts have resulted in “No Lost Time” from any job related major injury. While we are proud of this fact, we also recognize that constant vigilance is necessary in order to continue this degree of safety on our projects. Safety and health of all employees or relevant workers shall be applied new safe and health code that are recommended by the authority.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online / via email with their recent resume, stating also their current/expected salary and contact number along with a recent passport sized photograph. Why join us? It’s our aim to create scope for development of talents. While we expect our employees to achieve agreed goals. We have a strong set of values that influence how we do business and we expect our employees to embrace these values. We are committed to rewarding and developing our employees and will support you throughout your career with us.