Possess Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Procurement or its equivalent
Minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience in Purchasing/ Procurement or similar role in a manufacturing environment
Meticulous, resourceful and possess effective problem-solving skills.
Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
Hands-on experience with purchasing software
Understanding of supply chain procedures
Solid analytic and negotiation skills, with the ability to conduct cost analysis
Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
Able to communicate well in Mandarin, English and Malay
5 Days Work
Basic RM3,500.00 – 4,000.00
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to contact 016-2273651 for an immediate interview appointment
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
1) Research on potential products, vendors, and services, and comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal.
2) Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
3) Negotiate with vendors for the best contracts.
4) Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
5) Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
6) Liaising with delivery and warehouse teams to ensure goods are received on time.
7) Updating of part delivery to related department
8) Attending and contributing to meetings with related department on the project progress.
9) Accomplishes purchasing mission by completing related results as needed.
10) To carry out task as requested by Management
- Company Size
Total 1 - 9 employees
- Employee Benefits
- 5 Days Work