The individual we’re looking for is an energetic, enthusiastic and pro-active driven person.
• Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
• At least 1-2 Years of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position. However fresh graduates in Logistics / Supply Chain are welcomed to apply.
• Preferably specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent, sea freight operation.
• Proficient in spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak in Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
Your daily duties will include: -
• Open Job file upon receiving booking
• Manage and coordinate international and domestic shipments
• Ensure data and events are updated in the system timely
• Process all sea freight & air freight documentation accurately and within agreed time frames
• Ensure that all necessary documents are received from customer offices to enable shipments and clearances to take place
• Consolidation preparation
• Update in the computer systems with manifesting data in accordance with shipper's instructions
• Input data into EDI management system
• Ensure charges are assigned to the correct payers
• Check and verify Bill of Lading/invoice print
Other duties also include: -
• Communication with customers / vendors / network
• Liaise with sales team to validate CSI and pricing controller to validate Rate Manager and other process to improve the work productivity and efficiency
• Troubleshoot/communicate with network on issues / operational matters
• Troubleshoot/communicate with customer for process improvement
• Notify network/agent/customer in case of delay / changes of vessel
• Request Approval from network/agent to ship for nomination shipment
• Request Sailing Schedule from shipping line and inform Shipper (customer)
• Coordinate with port/carrier (liner/co-loader /vendor/customer on Export arrangement via e-mails and phone
• Monitor COD accounts and troubleshoot DMP
• Liaise with person in charge for insurance claims matters
- Company Size
Total 1 - 9 employees
- Employee Benefits
- 13th month bonus
Big Box Ventures
1 year experience
1 year experience
Indriver Car Driver
All over Malaysia
0 year experience