1. Able to handle kids with ease and patience.
2. Preferable female with qualification of SPM / STPM / Diploma / Degree.
3. Malaysian only.
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
1. Guides students of standard 1 to 6 on homework and tuition.
2. Good proficiency in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia (both writing and speaking)
3. Working hours: Monday to Friday.
Part Time : 2p.m - 5.30p.m. & 8p.m. - 9p.m.
- Working Hours
- Company Size
Total 1 - 9 employees
TADIKA JUNIOR PINTAR CEMERLANG
Setapak, Batu Caves, Taman Sri Gombak, Selangor.
0 year experience
EPF, SOCSO, EIS, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance Training and Career Advancement, Staff Meals, Bonus, Annual Leave Special incentive, Medical Claims, Teacher Appreciation Night.