Product Planner (Johor Bahru)
- Preferably candidate with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate familiar with the process of product interaction design, functional analysis, user role analysis prototyping, interface development, ease of use testing, the skill of UI/UE is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, organizational and coordination skills & problem-solving skills in cross-over team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Prefer candidates who are fluent in mandarin as the role require candidates to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition.
- Act as a leader within the company.
- Responsible product planning, business process design, functional design, demand analysis, product optimization, etc.
- Provide Timing & scheduling estimates to project managers and other development managers. Propose corrective actions to times lines when necessary.
- Monitor the execution of the project that the objectives and quality are achieved in compliance with the project specifications, drawings, plans, work program, schedules and specific requirements.
- Organize and prepare analysis needs and feedback information, analyze data regularly, complete product continuous improvement and innovation, enhance the user experience, and be responsible for the quality and effectiveness of online products.
Type Full TimeCategory
Malaysia OnlyExperience Required
Min 2 YearsLocation
Bukit Indah, Johor BahruSalary
Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Accommodation or Transportation allowance (Dependable)
Vertical Corporate Tower B, The Bangsar South City, Kuala Lumpur, 59200, Wilayah PersekutuanWebsite
Total 50 employees
SNSoft DN BHD is one of the prominent software development studios, founded in 2016. With our high-level service, we endeavor to be a powerhouse of software development for social media and mobile games.
SNSoft has assembled a professional line-up of technocrat employees from local to other Asia countries. We possessed a wide range of immense talents, skills and industry experience to cater the high-demanding consulting needs of the market in terms of software, web, database design and development solutions. Despite the differences in cultures, we speak only one language - to provide the best services to our clients by meeting latest industry trends. SNSoft has, indeed, established and continues to preserve an atmosphere of always striving for the best among the team.
SNSoft assures to be the perfect solution provider for firms who are looking for consistent outcomes, and stay competitive in this fast-paced changing information technology world. we are looking for a great team who's talented and passionate that help to make the difference in our organization in future growth, hence, we're willing to pay for good talent. We are constantly looking for talents in term of three attributes. Firstly, they like creating, being part of something new. Secondly, they want to participate in the upside. Last but not least, they want to live a meaningful life.