- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Food Technology/Food Science/Food engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in food processing industry
- Good knowledge in quality management system which including FSSC 22000, GMP and HACCP.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership and analytical skills
- Basic management skills and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Salary: Up to RM4500
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
- Implement and enforce company policies, work procedure and safety procedure.
- Monitoring production operation according to planning and meeting targeted output and quality specification. Manage timely and ensure production schedule is followed.
- Lead, manage and assign task to the team members to ensure that they are meeting company requirements. Lead, motivate and direct subordinates to meet and exceed operation goals in production output, yield improvement, reduced wastages, and enhanced quality standards.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintain production operation efficiency by communicating, planning and implementation of improvement project.
- Continuous improvement in facility and process line.
- Develop production related SOP and provide training to subordinate.
- Responsible to oversee the raw material preparation section
- Company Size
Total 1 - 9 employees
0 year experience
1 year experience
GT-Max Motors (M) Sdn Bhd
2 years experience