- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor in Engineering Field
- Fresh graduates are highly encouraged
- Energetic, passion & willing to try
- Good interpersonal skill, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Knowledge in CNC field is preferred.
- Familiar with Basic Electrical Troubleshooting and Understand Circuit Diagrams is preferred.
- With hands-on mechanical work experience is preferred
- Shortlisted candidate must accept 3-month aboard training in Taiwan/China in pure Chinese language environment (might postpone due to covid-19 situation)
- Possess own transport
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
We are looking for talent who is interested in robotic/automation industry and eager to grow within this industry. It is an entry position with expectation to lead a small team of your own in a short period of time.
- Project based on-site installation for automation project
- Take charge of servicing and troubleshooting machinery with Syntec system (e.g. CNC Lathe, CNC Milling)
- Conduct product training, demonstration and technical advice to customers
- Assist & perform other assignment given by Superior as and when required
- Company Size
Total 1 - 9 employees