• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, preferable major in business administration, marketing, logistics and/or supply chain management.
• Candidate who have experience sales in LCL consolidation to major ports and forwarder market will be added advantage.
• At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience related to shipping or logistics industry is required for this position.
• Strong industry knowledge, logistics requirements, market trend and proven sales track record.
• Open Communication, understanding of multinational communication structure.
• Must have excellent selling, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
• Good computer proficiency in MS Office and able to deliver presentations tailored to the client needs.
• Priority will be given to those candidates who are able to start work immediately.
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
• Represent and market the company's product and services to the local (including East Malaysia) and international Markets and Businesses.
• Acquiring corporate customers, focus on large private players in the industry as well as Project Businesses.
• Monitor market trends and identify new business development opportunities to support the revenue growth.
• Responsible for achieving sales targets for the sector in Freight Forwarding (Air & Sea) for both Import and Export Markets, Transport and Container Division Businesses.
• Actively participating sales activities and work closely with internal stakeholders to develop new initiatives to drive sales growth and support business expansion.
• Promote and sell services to existing or potential clients which target to expand customer database.
• Proactive to gather market intelligence, comprehend of competitor’s activities and ability to identify new business opportunities.
- Company Size
Total 1 - 9 employees
- Employee Benefits
- performance bonus
- allowance for phone and travel
Big Box Ventures
1 year experience
Internship For Human Resources
0 year experience
1 year experience