Senior Executive / Executive, System Developer
- 2 years of working experience in related fields.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in IT/Computer Science & Computer Engineering.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Familiarity with web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, PHP and MySQL, with working understanding of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Express.js, Oracle, React, Ember and Node.js.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience in API design and development.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design & to ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile.
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs.
- Design user interactions on web page.
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end.
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
Level 1, Ming Annexe., 9, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, 50450Website
The Teach For Malaysia team is united by the belief that all children in Malaysia deserve the opportunity to attain an excellent education. We live out our commitment to the mission through 4 core values.