- At least SPM or equivalent.
- Have at least 1 year of experience working with children / attended Kursus Asuhan Permata (KAP program)
- Loves children, patience, caring and able to understand to children’s needs.
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
• To ensure children’s safety in class or in the Preschool’s compound.
• To assist teacher prepare lessons plan and teaching materials in advance, i.e. flash cards, Charts and Concrete Materials for each topic / lesson.
• Attend to children's basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, and changing their diapers
• To take care toddler children and take part in all the nursery activities
• Work with therapist or teacher.
• Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of the classroom after use daily; to sterilize toy and classroom.
• To carry out daily duty assigned by Principal.
• Actively involved in company Projects;
• Participate in any company events including seminar, workshop and monthly meeting.
- Company Size
Total 50 - 99 employees
U Plus Tuition Centre
2 years experience
PART TIME TUTOR
Joyful kids Educare
1 year experience
YelaoShr Subang Jaya Centre
0 year experience