• Bachelor's Degree in Geography or related field
• At least 3 years of teaching experience at the National Lower Secondary School levels
• Excellent management and organisational skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work independently
• IT literate
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
• Plan, prepare and implement programmes of study, schemes of work, and lesson plans in accordance with standards set forth by the school
• Teach the content from the latest KSSM syllabus
• Design and develop appropriate instructional materials
• Conduct high quality teaching as appropriate and as instructed by the Academic Department.
• Participate proactively in all department's activities and invigilate examinations when required.
• Assist and engage in all school events
• Make use of new technologies to enhance the quality of teaching and learning for all students.
• Maintain and update student attendance records, grades and varied required records.
• Carry out homeroom duties as assigned by the school
• Is up-to-date with teaching practices and methodology, in general, and the curriculum area of the related subjects
• Maintain and sustain an orderly-working atmosphere in the classroom by following the school’s policies on pastoral care, discipline, health and safety and equal opportunities
• Liaise positively with parents and any stakeholders where appropriate.
• Attend meetings, training sessions, online workshops, and other continuing education initiatives.
- Company Size
Total > 500 employees
- Employee Benefits
- Medical Benefit
- Group Hospitalisation Insurance
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
U Plus Tuition Centre
2 years experience
PART TIME TUTOR
Joyful kids Educare
1 year experience
YelaoShr Subang Jaya Centre
0 year experience