Test & Application Engineer
- Degree / Advanced Diploma / Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Internet & Multimedia Computing, Information & Communication Technology, Business Information System, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent
- Effective communication skills in BOTH English and Mandarin in verbal and written is a MUST in order to communicate with China and global customers. Communication skill in Thai language is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of product quality assurance and software testing concepts and methodology
- Knowledge in programming and software development is most preferable.
- Practical knowledge in STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle) and SDLC (Software Development Life Cyle) is an advantage.
- Experience in Linux / Embedded OS / Android is an added advantage.
- Able to have understanding in any relevant software testing automation tools.
- Able to work independently with positive thinking and result-oriented
- Good interpersonal collaboration and coordination skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic in software test and software quality assurance.
- Able to support customers online and on-site
- Willing to travel and work over-time and over weekend if and when required
- Fresh graduates and 1~2 years experienced candidates in related jobs are encouraged to apply.
- To formulate and execute test plans and test cases based on internal specifications, field applications feedback and customer requirements
- To perform validation and compliance test prior to every software releases as part of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- To analyze and track any defects and bugs from internal test and customer feedback to ensure on-time closure
- To develop user guides and help documents as well as the documentation for company-wide quality assurance implementation
- To perform quality control on outgoing products and systems to ensure total customer satisfaction
- To provide customer service and support to the local and oversea customers
12-3, Menara IJM Land, 1, Lebuh Tunku Kudin 3, Gelugor, 11700, PenangWebsite
Total 10 employees
Silkron Technology Sdn Bhd is a private company that specializes in smart vending and automated retail platform with its headquarters in Penang, Malaysia and a subsidiary company, Silkron Information Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd in Shenzhen, China.
Silkron was first founded in the year of 2004 in a rented residential apartment in the neighborhood of Sungai Ara on the island of Penang, Malaysia, as a sole proprietary business known as “Silkron Technology”. The name of the company was derived from the word “silk”, which is one of the strongest natural fibers that is soft and comfortable to wear in both warm and cold weather, to signify the company’s focus in developing software that would be strong and fulfilling the user needs in different environments. A year later in 2005, Silkron has been incorporated as “Silkron Technology Sdn Bhd”. In its initial years, Silkron has been developing and providing industrial and factory automation software solutions to the local and multi-national semiconductor and electronics manufacturers in Malaysia and Philippines.
In the year 2020, Silkron has begun developing smart vending platform, code-named Intellivend which is later officially known as Vendron. Silkron was invited by Intel to showcase the first prototype of Vendron at Intel’s booth in conjunction of Shanghai Vending and Digital Signage Expo in the year 2011.
Vendron has been officially released in 2012 and was launched in VendItalia, one of the world’s largest vending events hosted bi-annually in Milan, Italy. Silkron was later listed in the “100 Things to Watch in 2014" by the JWT Intelligence (New York) under item #79 [Citation: "100 Things to Watch in 2014". JWT Intelligence. 26 December 2013. Retrieved 1 July 2017.]. Silkron has been awarded the “Best of Retail & Supply Chain Management” in the Asia Pacific ICT (APICTA) 2016 Taipei.
In the year 2019, Silkron had established its first oversea subsidiary company known as "Silkron Information Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd" in Shenzhen, China. In the year of 2020, Silkron has achieved market reach to customer base in 47 countries around the globe.