- Minimum 3 years of experience in The Star, The Edge, China Press or equivalent as content writer or copywriter.
- Master degree in relevant business discipline, e.g. marketing, social media, press releases, websites and other marketing collaterals from University of Malaya, NUS, TsingHua University or equivalent.
- Passion for writing and desire to maximize exposure for each piece of content
- Attention to detail, spot mistakes and ability to proofread others and own work
- Ability to tailor-fit writing style and language for a specific audience and medium
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese, additional languages not mentioned will be considered favourable.
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Required languages: English, Mandarin
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
What we need:
As an Editor, you will create original, clear and credible ideas/messages/scripts for social media, website and other marketing materials to convey clear and precise messages to our target audiences.
- Work closely with the internal department to brainstorm, conceptualize and deliver ideas on campaigns, events, etc.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability
- Schedule the creation of content in accordance with the marketing calendar.
- Produce content in English, Mandarin and Malay languages
- Develop brand-focused messages which are able to bring engagements and promote TusStar Malaysia’s brand image.
- Complete any other ad hoc tasks assigned
- Company Size
Total 10 - 49 employees
Mandarin Speaking Senior Shipping/Supply Chain Specialist (E-commerce Company at Bayan Lepas)
Agensi Pekerjaan JEV Management Sdn. Bhd.
2 years experience
Supportive management team (The MORE you give, the MORE you get), Young and energetic team of enthusiastic professionals, Excellent career prospects await you! (Internal Promotion)