- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting, finance, auditing or Business Management in related firms such as McKinsey, Bain & Co., Deloitte, EY or equivalent.
- Master degree in relevant business discipline, e.g. Management, Analytics, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or Business from University of Malaya, NUS, TsingHua University or equivalent.
- Ability to write internal policies, procedures, process evaluation, and documentation with proven works.
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese, additional languages not mentioned will be considered favourable.
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Preferred languages: Japanese and Korean
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
What we need:
As the Internal Control Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring a strong internal control environment through the development of policies and procedures, ensuring the implementation and monitoring compliance.
- Own the design, implementation, documentation, assessment and monitory
- internal control framework, including group policies and key risks in order to ensure that the team has adequate controls to prevent unintentional and intentional errors in financial reporting, processes and business operations.
- Formulate policies and procedures to improve internal controls, compliance and efficiency
- Support the management in process for internal controls reviews.
- Deliver adequate and timely reporting on the internal control framework and control deficiencies to ensure appropriate communication, documentation, escalation to business partners, senior leadership and audit committee.
- Deliver adequate and timely action plans and monitor progress to address and resolve control deficiencies.
- Work collaboratively with the management to implement and monitor work remediation efforts that result from internal control assessments, ensuring the effective implementation of corrective action.
- Perform analyses to identify issues and create and implement solutions.
- Manage the strategy for work process improvements and inform personnel of changes
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders, such as outside auditors
- Support overseeing the process for incident reports, maintaining records for work processes, and providing technical guidance to personnel.
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Company Size
Total 10 - 49 employees
Mandarin Speaking Senior Shipping/Supply Chain Specialist (E-commerce Company at Bayan Lepas)
Agensi Pekerjaan JEV Management Sdn. Bhd.
2 years experience
Supportive management team (The MORE you give, the MORE you get), Young and energetic team of enthusiastic professionals, Excellent career prospects await you! (Internal Promotion)