- Minimum 3 years of experience in government bodies such as MDEC, MIDA or accelerators and incubators or equivalent.
- Master degree in relevant business discipline, e.g. Management, Analytics, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or Business from University of Malaya, NUS, TsingHua University or equivalent.
- Passionate in creating value for founders, and the start-up ecosystem.
- Passionate in the Southeast Asian market and have a strong drive to create a regional impact.
- Experience in the start-up industry as an entrepreneur, incubation manager or related industries.
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese, additional languages not mentioned will be considered favourable.
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Preferred languages: Japanese and Korean
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
What we need:
As the Project Executive, you will work very closely with the Project manager to support the structuring and launch of new projects within the TusStar Malaysia team. You will report to the Project Manager. You will play a foundational role in Supporting the initiatives of TusStar Malaysia, including incubation, events, training and competitions. You will also help kick-start new initiatives, and to make sure the team’s time and capital is strategically and efficiently managed.
- Develop, plan, launch, execute and scale projects that were approved by the project manager or management with the Project team.
- Manage and report on the new projects pipeline.
- Prepare resources (decks and documents) for external communication (research material, client proposals and workshops).
- Prepare resources, project proposals, and use project management tools for internal communication.
- Develop and execute a detailed project plan using appropriate systems to track progress and coordinate activities between multi-disciplinary teams.
- Organize interdepartmental responsibilities to ensure the completion of the project on schedule, on scope, and within budget constraints.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Assist and contribute to project reviews, business reviews, and design review.
- Work with customer-facing team members to integrate customer needs and feedback into the planning for continuous improvement of product, operations, and business processes.
- Manage every stage of the incubation program, including application review (startup pitch decks), sourcing of mentors, matching the start-ups with the right mentors, onboarding, performance evaluations, and end-of-program placement.
- Work with start-ups in the program according to the frameworks and mechanisms as outlined by the incubator leadership team.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including a database of event or project participants.
- Company Size
Total 10 - 49 employees
Mandarin Speaking Senior Shipping/Supply Chain Specialist (E-commerce Company at Bayan Lepas)
Agensi Pekerjaan JEV Management Sdn. Bhd.
2 years experience
Supportive management team (The MORE you give, the MORE you get), Young and energetic team of enthusiastic professionals, Excellent career prospects await you! (Internal Promotion)