- Minimum 3 years of experience in oversea (preferably ASEAN) managerial positions in companies such as Grab, Shopee, Fave or equivalent.
- Master degree in relevant business discipline, e.g. Management, Analytics, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or Business from University of Malaya, NUS, TsingHua University or equivalent.
- Ability to deliver the highest standards of customer service and recruit staff and monitor performance.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor addressing a wide variety of functional business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work with large, cross-functional (e.g. product, sales, strategy, marketing) and cross-regional teams.
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese, additional languages not mentioned will be considered favourable.
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
What we need:
As an ASEAN Country Manager, you will be responsible for general management of all aspects of local business including business strategy, business development and portfolio management, matrixed management of functions to ensure each is aligned with global and regional strategies.
- Managing all operations within a country, including profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Understand clients’ key players, strategies, priorities, needs and decision-making processes
- Produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- Ensure that cross-divisional teams are fully aligned and briefed about clients’ and business partners’ environment.
- Ensure that strategic plans for the market are developed in conjunction with, understood and shared by the supporting functions within the ecosystem.
- Model collaboration and influence.
- Understand the business needs and objectives of the ASEAN market.
- Develop channel strategy and sales channels/alliances to strengthen market coverage and leverage.
- Manage all sales and sales operations aspects in ASEAN.
- Grow and meet revenue expectations within the established timeline.
- Identify opportunities and execute strategies for new business in the market.
- Company Size
Total 10 - 49 employees
Mandarin Speaking Senior Shipping/Supply Chain Specialist (E-commerce Company at Bayan Lepas)
Agensi Pekerjaan JEV Management Sdn. Bhd.
2 years experience
Supportive management team (The MORE you give, the MORE you get), Young and energetic team of enthusiastic professionals, Excellent career prospects await you! (Internal Promotion)