- Minimum 3 years of experience in supporting C-level executives in companies such as Microsoft, Oracle, Broadcom or equivalent.
- Master degree in relevant business discipline, e.g. Management, Analytics, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or Business from University of Malaya, NUS, TsingHua University or equivalent.
- Experienced in electronic diary management.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality with proven work.
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese, additional languages not mentioned will be considered favourable.
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Preferred languages: Japanese and Korean
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
What we need:
As an Admin/CEO Assistant, you will perform secretarial duties to the Chief Executive Officer and responsible for office administration for the company.
- Act as the first point of contact of the CEO.
- Manage diaries and organize meetings and appointments.
- Book and arrange travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Keep track and remind the CEO on important tasks and deadlines.
- Type, compile, and prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Manage databases and filing systems.
- Implement and maintain administrative processes, procedures, and systems.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to staff, suppliers, and clients, for professional duty purposes.
- Collate and file expenses of CEO
- Complete any ad-hoc projects assigned by the CEO from time-to-time basis.
- Company Size
Total 10 - 49 employees
Mandarin Speaking Senior Shipping/Supply Chain Specialist (E-commerce Company at Bayan Lepas)
Agensi Pekerjaan JEV Management Sdn. Bhd.
2 years experience
Supportive management team (The MORE you give, the MORE you get), Young and energetic team of enthusiastic professionals, Excellent career prospects await you! (Internal Promotion)