- Minimum 3 years of experience in evaluation of financial statements, operational due diligence, and audit such as Deloitte, EY, PwC or equivalent.
- Master degree in relevant business discipline, e.g. Accounting, Analytics, Finance, Economics, Statistics from University of Malaya, NUS, TsingHua University or equivalent.
- Experience with direct investing with proven works.
- Knowledge of investment strategies and instruments in hedge funds, private equity, real estate, infrastructure or equivalents.
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese, additional languages not mentioned will be considered favourable.
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Preferred languages: Japanese and Korean
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
What we need:
As an Operational Due Diligence Manager, you will review the operational aspects of a target company during mergers and acquisitions. Primarily be responsible for
1) assessing whether an investment is within the parameters of the firm’s operational due diligence underwriting standards; and
2) monitoring investments on an ongoing basis from an operational risk perspective.
- Conduct initial and ongoing due diligence analysis of investment opportunities, ad hoc and routine research on investment related topics.
- Conduct the periodic delivery and review of aggregated information via data entry & automation (scorecards, performance reporting, summaries).
- Develop and execute due diligence plans, reviews of managers’ documented procedures, attending onsite meetings with manager leadership teams (COO, CFO, CCO etc.,) coordinating background checks, and preparing written analyses of managers’ business and operational capabilities.
- Work closely with other transactional services team members and the team to support new initiatives.
- Provide support in the review of external service providers including fund administrators, law firms, auditors, compliance consultants and prime brokers.
- Develop professional network and relationships with firm, client and target professionals.
- Review and monitor audited financial statements and ongoing operational developments.
- Company Size
Total 10 - 49 employees
Mandarin Speaking Senior Shipping/Supply Chain Specialist (E-commerce Company at Bayan Lepas)
Agensi Pekerjaan JEV Management Sdn. Bhd.
2 years experience
Supportive management team (The MORE you give, the MORE you get), Young and energetic team of enthusiastic professionals, Excellent career prospects await you! (Internal Promotion)