- Minimum 5 years of experience in business development, corporate finance, accounting and finance or management consulting such as McKinsey, Bain & Co, Deloitte, EY or equivalent.
- Master degree in relevant business discipline, e.g. Accounting, Analytics, Finance, Economics, Statistics from University of Malaya, NUS, TsingHua University or equivalent.
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills, results oriented and demonstrate people management capabilities.
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese, additional languages not mentioned will be considered favourable.
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Preferred languages: Japanese and Korean
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
What we need:
As a Managerial Strategy Manager, you will work with the team and management team; To plan and collaborate across departments to determine and implement operational strategies.
- Manage the development of corporate plans and budgets.
- Supports the strategic planning process to ensure that the strategy is timely, focused, and value adding.
- Manage and develop the business’s KPI infrastructure in order to facilitate analysis and reporting of performance against plans and budgets as well as strategic objectives.
- Develop weekly/quarterly/annual performance reports for the business’s leaders as well as facilitate cross-functional performance reviews for this leadership.
- Maintain an effective strategy department inclusive of management, coaching, and development of strategy management personnel and identifying and advising on areas for enhancement and focus.
- Develop a strategic threat identification and evaluation processes as well as overseeing their adoption across the business.
- Develop weekly/quarterly/annual strategic risk reports for the senior strategy management as well as the business’s top leadership.
- Provide much needed support in the formulation of individual department strategies.
- Analyze long-term market trends for the purpose of providing recommendations to leadership and management across the business in regard to business development opportunities, inclusive of acquisition and disposal strategies.
- Assist in driving M&A/divestment execution, legal document negotiations, lead due diligence progress and review, structuring, valuation, and drive transaction all the way to closure.
- Company Size
Total 10 - 49 employees
Mandarin Speaking Senior Shipping/Supply Chain Specialist (E-commerce Company at Bayan Lepas)
Agensi Pekerjaan JEV Management Sdn. Bhd.
2 years experience
Supportive management team (The MORE you give, the MORE you get), Young and energetic team of enthusiastic professionals, Excellent career prospects await you! (Internal Promotion)