1. Posses knowledge in Radio Access Network (BSC/RNC and NodeB/eNodeB) and Wireless Network (LTE,UMTS, GSM).
2. Excellent team spirit with outstanding communications and interpersonal skills in dealing with multiple vendors and contractors.
2. Strong problem-solving & analytic skills, able to handle and solve issues independently.
3. Strong knowledge in programming (c++, phyton, etc.).
4. Required Degree in Engineering & IT related background or equivalent (HCIE/HCIP/HCIA certificate holder are preferable)
- Responsibilities/ Scopes
1. Involves in enhancing and maintaining the performance of RF/wireless networks, by attending to site for testing, troubleshooting, calibration, etc.
2. Collaborating with vendors and contractors on implementation and deployment of network.
3. Performs network planning to meet coverage and capacity requirement with specified quality of service and traffic demand.
4. Performs network optimization to improve operation of network for better utilization available infrastructure and network resources.
5. Involves in provides wireless coverage & capacity and in-building dimensioning, performance mentoring, site engineering and network audit.
- Working Hours
- Company Size
Total > 500 employees
Enovade Sdn Bhd
2 years experience