- Minimum 3 years of experience in supporting C-level executives in companies such as Microsoft, Oracle, Broadcom or equivalent.
- Master degree in relevant business discipline, e.g. Management, Analytics, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or Business from University of Malaya, NUS, TsingHua University or equivalent.
- Experienced in electronic diary management.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality with proven work.
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese, additional languages not mentioned will be considered favourable.
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Preferred languages: Japanese and Korean
What we need:
As an Admin/CEO Assistant, you will perform secretarial duties to the Chief Executive Officer and responsible for office administration for the company.
- Act as the first point of contact of the CEO.
- Manage diaries and organize meetings and appointments.
- Book and arrange travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Keep track and remind the CEO on important tasks and deadlines.
- Type, compile, and prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Manage databases and filing systems.
- Implement and maintain administrative processes, procedures, and systems.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to staff, suppliers, and clients, for professional duty purposes.
- Collate and file expenses of CEO
- Complete any ad-hoc projects assigned by the CEO from time-to-time basis.
总共 10 - 49 名员工
TSMY011 Project Executive
Mandarin Speaking Senior Shipping/Supply Chain Specialist (E-commerce Company at Bayan Lepas)
Agensi Pekerjaan JEV Management Sdn. Bhd.
Supportive management team (The MORE you give, the MORE you get), Young and energetic team of enthusiastic professionals, Excellent career prospects await you! (Internal Promotion)